Thursday, January 21, 2016

VIP Memberships | Avoid unwanted reoccurring charges & fees




Does anyone else subscribe to these things?

I'm currently subscribed to 4 VIP programs, and as much as I'm tempted to cancel when I forget to skip I can't! I'm earning points and qualifying for discounts and goodies! 

Hahaha, leave to a shopaholics to spend $43 extra to get free shipping on the $7 item they want and save themselves from  paying the $5 shipping charge right?

So any how, you CAN have your cake and eat it too! Keep your subscriptions AND avoid the "random unexpected" charges.

Remember that subscriptions are how these businesses keep up their monthly sales. 
They do give you 5 whole days to skip your month and they will NOT penalize you for skipping. 

I have 3 tips that help me personally with  avoiding those fees! Check out my video below <3

No comments:

Post a Comment