Lets start over from scratch for the sake of my sanity.
This past 2 years I've been trying to "keep up with the Joneses" and I'm done.
I put my mental health, friendships, relationships and my life at stake trying to
keep up a facade.
If you are doing that right now please stop and save yourself the trouble.
I'm gonna go against the grain here and just be completely honest & sincerely human.
I am flawed, I'm the furthest thing from perfect & I'm finally coming to terms with that.
I do not have all the answers, I do not have any magical solutions and I have succumbed to the pressure of life.
This year It's all about me and my family. My husband got orders (Military) to PCS to VA this spring and we're currently in the process of buying our first home. I'm really excited and looking forward to the changes.
Resolutions aside, these are goals for this year:
- Quit my retail therapy addiction
- Empty my hoarding closet
- Begin consistently contributing to our finances
- Launch a YouTube channel
- Teach my oldest about entrepreneurship
- Get her business started (she wants to make and sell crafts)
- DIY the majority of our new home's needs
- Lose the extra weight by my birthday
- Bullet Journal Daily
- Read all the books in my bedside bookshelf
- Pay off my credit cards
- Believe in me again
I highly encourage you to make this year YOUR year- literally.
Make your health & well being your priority!
Happy New Year! Until Next time <3